The Noble Capital Media Page
Who is Noble Capital?
Noble Capital serves as the conduit between the Lender and the Borrower in a Private Money Loan.
Since 2004, we have performed the pre-screening, underwriting and due diligence on the borrowers & their projects on behalf of the Private Lender Network.
The allure of our Private Lender Network is that we provide simple, high quality private lending opportunities that provide a short-term, 8-10% interest rate secured by Texas real estate.
Streamline Funding, wholly owned by Noble Capital, was founded to originate and broker loans with real estate investors on behalf of our Private Money Lenders.
If you are looking to diversify your existing investment portfolio by becoming a private money lender, watch our 12 minute Private Money Lending presentation here.
Noble Capital’s Mission Statement
Our mission is to be the premier Private Real Estate Lending Platforms in Texas, providing quality lending opportunities to members of our Private Lender Network.
Noble Capital’s Statement Of Values
Our core value is Candor. To us, candor simply means being direct, open and honest. In the spirit of candor, we want our clients to know that we take full responsibility for management decisions we make. We believe that relationships are build on trust and confidence and noshing is more important to us than winning and maintaining the trust and confidence of our private lenders.
Why Noble Capital’s Private Lender Network?
Private lending is when one person lends money to another. Noble Capital serves as the conduit between the Lender and the Borrower. What makes us unique?
- 8-10% Interest (Yearly) Paid Monthly
- Secured by 1st Lien Deed of Trust In Your Name
- Short Term Loans (6-36 months)
- Borrowers Vetted Using Trusted 5 ‘C’s of Underwriting
- Close At Title Company
- Loans Originated and Serviced By Noble Capital
- Yes You Can Use Qualified Money / IRA!
What Others Are Saying About Noble Capital
Here are what Members of Noble Capital’s Private Lender Network have to say about their experiences as a private money lender: http://www.noblecapital.com/What-Others-Are-Saying
Contact Noble Capital
- Contact Person: Tammie Tirres
- Phone: 512-249-2800
- Email: PLN@NobleCapital.com
Noble Capital In The News
3rd Quarter 2014
- Noble Capital To Host “Private Money Lending Dinner & Seminar” in San Antonio On July 10
- Noble Capital To Host “Private Money Lending Dinner & Seminar” in Dallas
- Noble Capital Releases 2nd Quarter 2014 Financials
- Noble Capital To Sponsor Michael Johnson’s #94 Car At The Le Mans Continental Tire Sportscar Challenge On September 19 In Austin, Texas
- Noble Capital Announces October Schedule For The Private Money Lending Exclusive Event
- Noble Capital To Attend The 5th Annual American Association Of Private Lenders Conference in Las Vegas
- Noble Capital Holds State Of The Company Meeting For Quarter 3
2nd Quarter 2014
- Noble Capital To Host Dinner Seminar on May 8th At Sullivan’s Steakhouse
- James Gaskin Promoted To Funding Manager
- The Private Money Lending Webinar To Be Held On Tues & Thurs This Week
- Tammie Tirres Added To The Noble Team
- The Private Money Lending Dinner Seminar Stops in Houston, Texas, On June 12
- Noble Capital Announces April 2014 Company Production Report
- Barry Walta Announced As Construction Control Coordinator
- Noble Capital Announces May 2014 Company Production Report
1st Quarter 2014
- Noble Capital Funds New Construction Project in East Austin
- Noble Capital Releases 2013 Year End Financials
- Chris Ragland of Noble Capital Releases “The Private Money Handbook”
- Noble Capital To Hold Austin Private Money Lending Dinner & Seminar
- Noble Capital Releases 2014 1 Qtr Financial Report
To find out more about how Private Money Lending works, click on the icon below. You’ll get instant access to our 12 minute video & corresponding workbook.